Bruno Ranger, Partner, advises and assists companies, entrepreneurs and investors in their strategic, commercial and financial transactions in France and abroad, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance and investments.
He is a member of the Paris and New York State Bars and has been practicing international business law for more than 25 years in Paris, New York and Brussels.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, joint-ventures
- Venture capital
- Corporate finance
- International contracts
- LL.M - Columbia University Law School, New York
- LL.M - University of Paris – Panthéon Sorbonne
- Business School, Paris, M.B.A. - ESSEC
- Adjunct Professor of Law in international business transactions (2008-2015)
University of Nantes Law School
Approach and key words
- Clarify issues, identify risks and negotiate the scope and extent of commitments
- Simplify the implementation of complex projects
- Anticipate, convince and defend
When he is not advising his clients :
A former player and still a great rugby fan, he has turned to the lyric arts and jazz singing as a tenor.
"He really works for us and is interested in the development of the company... a genuine interest and not a facade"
"Strategic and reassuring”
"... from the brand’s day one, I needed someone I could trust".
"Can say “no” or “may be done in a different way” ...and understands my interests. A trusted advisor."
"Participates in the negotiation by advising on what to accept and reject considering the level of risks. A lot of other firms would simply identify the risks.”
Aube Conseil surveys (2021)