- Analysis of the validity and availability of distinctive signs.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts (assignments, licenses, coexistence agreements, confidentiality Filing of trademarks and designs in France (INPI), at the European (EUIPO) and international (WIPO) levels; in collaboration with correspondents throughout the world for foreign national filings.
- Audit of intellectual property rights portfolios.
- Advice on intellectual property rights defense strategy.
French and european civil and commercial litigation
- Actions for infringement of intellectual property rights (seizure of goods, summary proceedings, actions on the merits).
- Opposition, nullity or revocation actions for non-use before the French trademark office (INPI) .
- Actions for unfair competition (evidentiary summary proceedings, actions on the merits).
Areas of expertise
- Trademarks and other distinctive signs
- Designs and models
- Unfair competition
- Image reproduction rights
- Domain names (UDRP actions or other alternative dispute resolution methods)
- IT law
Major French food group
Representation of a major French food group in an unfair competition dispute. Legal action before the Commercial Court of Paris and then the Paris Court of Appeal.
trademark infringement action
Trademark infringement action in the event industry : representation of a French company (as plaintiff and defendant) in a trademark infringement action. Action currently pending before the Nanterre Court of Justice
Representation of a French publisher in a copyright infringement action. Action currently pending before the Paris Court of Appeal.
Representation of an author against a publisher in an action for revision for unforeseeability of more than 7/12ths and for contractual liability before the Paris Court of Appeal.
Decision commented in Communication commerce électronique, n°3, March 2021, comm.19
Action for patent infringement before the Paris Court of Appeal in the pharmaceutical sector.
Domain name claim action
Domain name claim action (UDRP) before the WIPO and other online authorities.
copyright infringement action
Representation of the author of a historical anthology in a copyright infringement action. Action before the Paris Court of Appeal.